fucking loser in a box all by himself
fucking loser in a box all by himself
Either this family has no idea how green screen souvenir photos work or they know EXACTLY how they work.
he fuck that goat
THIS FUCKED ME UP..
MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE EPILOGUE. HARRY SEES HIS FAMILY DYING, BUT HE NEVER DIES. AND AFTER A CERTAIN POINT, HE STOPS AGING OR GOES BACK TO LOOKING LIKE HE’S 20. MAYBE THE EPILOGUE IS THE LAST TIME HE’S EVER HAPPY. AND HE TRIES TO KILL HIMSELF, BUT REALIZES THAT HE CAN’T. BECAUSE TO SAVE THE WORLD, HE GAVE UP HIS MORTALITY. HE CAN NEVER SEE HIS PARENTS AGAIN. AND THEN, IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS FAMILY, HE GOES LOOKING FOR THE RESURRECTION STONE. BUT SINCE HE HAS THE INVISIBILITY CLOAK AND OWNS THE WAND, HE BECOMES THE MASTER OF DEATH
hey guys so i ran into a huge wad of cash recently (i promise i didn’t rob a bank or anything) and i wanted to do something nice
here’s what you will win (all items will be brand new and in their original boxes/packages)
- a hand written thank-you letter from me
- 1 anime figure of your choice *Figma Sword Art Online Kirito figure OR Good Smile Sword Art Online Asuna figure OR Square Enix and Bandai Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning figure*
- Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL LOZ: A Link Between Worlds Bundle
- Pokemon X
- Pokemon Y
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- 2 Puchimaru Nyangkotai Mascots of your choice *white, orange, multi, gray, or black* (i have something similar to these and trust me they are sooo cute)
- Jumbo XL Rilakkuma plush
- Dangan Ronpa Monobear 18” Plush
- Moss Filled Sphere Necklace
- cat dress of your choice *white OR pink - sizes S, M, L*
- high heels of your choice *black bone ankle boots, OR white lace pearl heels - us sizes 5, 6, 7, 8*
- Shingenki no Kyojin Attack On Titan t shirt of your choice *style 1 or 2, sizes L only*
- Dark Souls 2 for platform of your choice *PS3, Xbox 360, OR PC*
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for platform of your choice *PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, OR Xbox One*
- Song of Ice and Fire series: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (warning you will probably cry)
- any 2 minecraft plushies *enderman, skeleton, zombie, or creeper*
- any wig of your choice under $50 from spreepicky
- any game of your choice under $50 on steam (don’t forget to send me your id if you win)
- a 75 dollar amazon gift card
- 3.5mm Earphones of your choice *Korilakkuma (white), or Rilakkuma (brown)*
- Game Grumps Soundbyte Keychain
- any selfie reblogs
- MUST be following me, aka bludgeoner. i WILL check. you’ll be disqualified if you don’t. (also feel free to just start talking with me if you wanna bc im usually pretty lonely). don’t enter and follow me if you’re just gonna unfollow afterwards/later on.
- this is optional but it’d be real swaggy if you can follow me on deviantart (you’ll get an additional entry if you watch + note me (pls dont comment it on my profile its harder to keep track) on there with your tumblr url)
- all you have to do is reblog this post dude, and as much as you want too. the more you reblog the more entries you have.
- don’t delete the text pls or else you WILL be disqualified
- likes don’t count but feel free to like to save it, you’re NOT disqualified if you do
- if you win you must respond within 48 hours pls
- pls don’t unfollow afterwards if you do/don’t win bc that’s actually really rude and i have a tracker okay and if you unfollow you won’t be able to participate in any of my future giveaways.
- anyone of any age can enter, but if you’re under 18 you should probably check with your parent(s)/guardian(s) to see if they’re cool with me having your address
- anyone of any gender can enter
- anyone of any country can enter
- i can ship to p.o. boxes too
- shipping is entirely free
- this giveaway starts june 17 2014
- this giveaway ends august 31st 2014 at 11:59am est so wow you can enter the whole summer (hence summer giveaway)
- giveaway must reach at least 10,000 notes to go on
- winner will be announced on my blog a few hours/days after giveaway has ended and when they respond back to my message
- if you win and you DON’T want a certain item(s) PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! because i don’t wanna spend money for something you don’t want okay so please please do tell me
- good luck to everyone who enters
- oh you might wanna check back on this original post frequently just in case i update it or something idk
- hope you guys have a great day
i wish i was friends with someone in my neighborhood so i could randomly call them up and be like ‘yo i know its 3am but do you wanna walk around aimlessly for a little while’
Do you think this is a god damn movie? My best friend lives 20 feet from me and I haven’t seen her in 3 weeks.
A Daytona Beach father who walked in on a man sexually battering his 11-year-old son Friday said he did what he had a right to do and beat the man unconscious leaving him in a puddle of blood, according to a 9-1-1 call.
“I just walked in a grown man molesting …,” the upset father told a dispatcher. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.”
Police responding to the Daytona Beach home at 1:07 a.m. Friday after the father called them found Raymond Frolander, 18, of Holly Hill lying motionless on the living room floor. Frolander had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth, an arrest report shows.
The 35-year-old unidentified father told police that he walked in on Frolander and interrupted him as Frolander sexually battered the boy.
Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”
“I didn’t proceed to ask him any questions sir,” the father said. “He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. I drug him out to the living room.”
Asked if the man was injured, the father said he believed Frolander needed help.
“Send an ambulance. He is going to need one,” the father said.
This is literally the only thing you can do in the situation short of actual murder.
‘“He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said,” the father said. “I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.”
“You are damn lucky boy that I love my God,” the man said on the telephone to 9-1-1.”
I’m glad he did that